Outdoor advertising is also known as Out-Of-Home advertising. It helps to publicise your products broadly; hoardings reach to people fast especially commuters. It is highly visible and effective.
advertising is part of the large format outdoor arena. A media that’s transforming the landscape we live in and visibly changing the look of our towns and cities. Billboards are a great way to reach the masses – to reach where they live, commute, work and socialise. Unlike other mass advertising media such as TV or radio, billboards can’t be switched off. Or with magazine print advertising, it can’t be put down. Or with Internet advertising, it doesn’t disappear as quickly as it arrives.
1. Since its huge and visible, it would enough few seconds for someone to glance up at a billboard. Big Size, bright, eye-catching graphics with attract key message is the best route – it will create and impression in onlookers mind.
2. It is costless to passers-by – they don’t have to spend their money to buy a newspaper or a cinema ticket to view your ads.
3. It is also called mass media advertising. Footfall / Commuters are extremely high compare to other mediums. It allows you to reach more people faster and cheaper
4. Since your ads get repeated views, you will get guaranteed audience and they keep remember your product with OOH.
5. This advertising is the only media where the you have full control of the ad space. The ad has highly exposure – no other media allows your ads to be displayed 24X7 (24 hours a day,7 days a week).
6. Outdoor advertising on the whole is constantly growing. It helps to engage audiences / commuters to engage with your products / services.
It is a strategic approach and effective medium in pastoral theatres where business have less opportunities to utilizing other mediums. It is cost effective and high reach of brand awareness. Best out of it is, we bring the same colour / design intensity of the product in the wall what audience sees on screen.
Nathamuni Theatre – Villivakkam
Sri Kumari Theatre – Uthukottai
Maharani – Old Washermenpet
Sri Bhuvaneswari Theatre
Parimalam Theater – Kunrathur
Sri Ganesh Theater – Anakaputhur
Arunmathi Theater – Anakaputhur
Sri Balasubramaniar Theatre – Kanchipuram
Sri Narayanamoorthy – Kanchipuram
Sri Karuna Theatre – Annoor
Shanthi Saradha Theatre –
Sri Krishna Theatre
Swamy Deluxe Theatre
Sri Lakshmi Thiraiarangam – Thuraiyur
Sri Shanmuganantha Theatre – Kulithalai
Lakshmi Theatre – Kulithalai
Palace Theatre – Madhukarai
V.V.V Theatre – Ponnagar
Sri Ranga Theatre – Srirangam
Sri Kumari Theatre
Sri Lakshmi Theatre
Abirami Theatre – Mettupalayam
Shree Sakthi Theatre – Mettupalayam
Sri Karunambika Theatre- Avinasi